Gutter Installation & Gutter Repair MN
Gutters are usually taken for granted until it rains! If they are not taken care of, they can cause extensive damage to both the outside and inside of your house. Not only do gutters help direct water from the foundation (if installed correctly), they are also important for routing water away from walkways, where ice can build up and cause damage or create risk of injury.
Many older Twin Cities homes have poorly designed water drainage systems. United Roofing & Remodeling Inc. can consult with you on your water problems. It is hard to imagine the extensive damage that can be caused by something as delicate as a leaf. Leaves can clog gutters and downspouts resulting in severe problems and expensive home repairs if left unattended.
Residential Seamless Gutter Contractor
Seamless gutters means there are no joints that can cause a leak. Our gutters are custom-made on the premises to fit your home. We use only the heaviest gauge (.032″) aluminum coils for your gutters. Your seamless gutters are installed with hidden hangers, which are fastened using two (2) screws per hanger.
The finish on the materials is warranted not to blister, flake, chip, crack or peel for a period of twenty years. As with all our installations, we warrant our workmanship to be free from defect for a period of five years.
Maintenance Free Gutter Benefits:
- No need to repaint year after year.
- Aluminum doesn’t rust like galvanized steel.
- Aluminum is lighter than steel.
- We use hidden hangers with screws instead of nails. Screws are less likely to come loose and don’t require a hole in the face of the gutter system.
- With no seams except at the corners you can be sure that there will be no leaks.
- Gutters are offered in 14 different colors, which are baked on for a long, beautiful appearance. All finishes are guaranteed for 20 years to insure a long-lasting, beautiful finish.
- 5″ and 6″ aluminum seamless gutters
- Seamless guttering provides a more uniform appearance.
We work with several types of gutters and colors. Below is a short list of the many colors we offer our customers.
For more information on gutter installation, gutter repair or gutter maintenance please contact us at: (612) 617-1717