Roof Inspection | Roof Maintenance
Spring is finally here after a record breaking winter filled with snow and ice. This winter has taken its toll on many Minnesota homes. After one of the worst year on record, it is time to get outside and have a roofing specialist take a look at your roof.
Repair Your Roof!
It’s cost effective…Your roof may develop leaks years before the entire roof needs replacing. Localized trouble spots can be attended to without incurring the huge cost of replacing the entire system.
The hardest part to repairing this kind of damage is locating it. Having a Minnesota roofer repair your roof is a quick and cost effective way to prevent expensive damage to the exterior and interior of your home or commercial property.
Repair or Replacement?
Protect your valuable home or business from extensive damage- Leaks can also occur from tiny cracks around your chimney or vents, breaks in the flashing or caulking or gaps in the lines of roof cement.
Whether your roof has stood the test of time or sustained damage before maturity, quality roof repair and timely roof maintenance from a Minnesota roofing contractor can protect your valuable home or business units from extensive damage.
You should have a roof inspection to assess any damage that may have occurred during the winter. The weight of snow and ice on a roof that is deteriorating can cause further damage to your roof and the interior of your home.
It is important to make sure that you keep up with the maintenance and inspections of your home. Most of the time we think everything is ok and forget about these items because everything looks good. You never know what may happen and being protected is important.
You want to have peace of mind, protect your home, and make sure your home is safe for you and your family.
1. The interior of your home may have damage from any outside roofing issues that may have occurred during the winter.
2. Your attic interior may have sustained moisture, and/or rotted plywood during the winter months from the ice and snow lying on your roof.
3. Your attic vents may have holes, cracks, and deterioration.
4. Your roof may have missing shingles, bruising, granular loss, defects and deterioration.
5. Your chimney, skylight flashing, storm collars, metal flashing, metal drip edge, valleys, and all pipe flashing need to be checked for proper seal, installation, wear, cracks, and deterioration.
6. Your gutters and downspouts may have blockage and improper drainage.